Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Vampire Source Is Now Up & Running!

The Vampire Source Is Now Up & Running!

Hello, everyone!
Many of you know that I have been a frequent contributor to a website called Dark Media Online and I have been supporting them since their launch because they promote all the things that I adore: the supernatural, the creepy and just about everything that makes many humans cringe.
Their affiliate, The Vampire Source, is now up and running and it is exactly what the name implies: a site for anything and everything vampiric! The Undead are never going to be unpopular because we keep them "alive", so to speak.
I will have movie reviews and an article on the evolution of vampire literature posted there very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
I am very grateful to have been asked to contribute to this website! I hope you all enjoy it!
As one of my fellow contributors just said, this site is "fangtastic"!
Happy reading!

<3 KSR :)=

1 comment: