Friday, October 7, 2016

AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Nicole Thorn







1. When/why did you decide to become a writer? *

I was about twenty when my best friend and current occasional writing partner told me i needed to try it out. I've been writing ever since.

2. What authors inspired you when you were younger? What books do you enjoy reading today? *

I read a lot of paranormal, and that's where my heart lies. Anything of the like, and a lot of YA
3. What was the inspiration behind your latest release? *

Me and my partner really wanted to do a Greek Mythology story, so we built a world around that.
4. Were any of the characters personalities or emotions taken from real life? *

I'm not good at that kind of thing, so i try and avoid it.
5. Why do you write in your chosen genre? What other genres would you like to try your hand at? *

Paranormal is what interests me the most. I like monsters. I also dabble in contemporary.
6. What would you do if you were your main character? *

In this series.... i would be abusing my power over plant life and making myself a lot of fruit trees.
7. Will we ever see these characters again? *

Yes! There are eight more books with them.
8. Would you like to see this book as a film or TV show? If yes, who do you want to see play your characters? *

While i wouldn't mind that, my partner isn't one for that kind of thing. I'm also terrible at dream casting.
9. Where do you see yourself and your career in the next ten years?

I'd like to have a pretty little vanity shelf, and enough readers that this could be a full time job.
10. Is there anything you haven't touched on that you'd like readers to know about your book? *

It's a split POV between the leads. Some laughs, some tears, and some violence.
11. What would you be doing if you weren't writing? *

Sleeping. 

12. Can you tell KSR what you're working on next? *

I'm working on a few sequels, and my partner is working on book three in her Angel of Ruin series with CHBB Publishing.
13. What authors, dead or alive, would you like to collaborate with? *

Does Alexander Hamilton count?
14. What are three things that may surprise your readers to know about you? *

I'm not actually the Devil.
15. Please list your links where readers can find you online and purchase your works. *

https://www.amazon.com/Nicole-Thorn/e/B014BL5YD6

No comments:

Post a Comment