Friday, November 28, 2014

HOLIDAY SALE: Editing/Proofreading Services

From today, Black Friday, through this Cyber Monday (11/28-12/1) I am offering a discount on my editing and proofreading services.

NOVELS (over 20k words): only $0.50 per word (originally $0.75 per word)

SHORT STORIES (10k words or less): $1.00 per page (originally $1.50 per page)

NOVELLAS (10k-20k words): $1.25 per page (originally $1.75 per page)

Please contact me at notok02@hotmail.com , attach a .doc or .docx file of your manuscript, give me details of what exactly you need me to do (IE: only spellchecking, or complete editing of grammar, repetition, etc.), and give me a time frame to work with. I do charge more if you need the work back in less than three weeks.
Please also make sure that you mention this ad in your email so that I can give you the holiday discount!

I can guarantee you professional service, with nearly obsessive attention to detail and proper spelling/grammar. Bad editing has been a common complaint to me from authors, so I decided that I would do something about that and offer services at competitive prices and give the authors guarantees of quality and payment plans as well for those who can't afford to pay one lump sum.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment