2. Did your childhood moving around being an army brat and living overseas influence your writing at all?
3. You penned your first manuscript at age twelve, a big feat for one so young. Was that ever or will it ever be published?
4. When did your fascination with paranormal/urban fantasy themes begin or have you been interested in the culture of the supernatural your whole life?
5. You have already written twenty books, and you have another coming out around August of this year! That's quite a lot for anyone, but especially a mom. How do you juggle being a mother, wife and writer?
6. Out of your many books, do you have a favorite one and a favorite character?
7. How did you feel when your first novel was published and is that feeling still apparent within you even after book 20?
8. The Descent series is set in Nevada, where you live. Why did you choose there instead of one of the other numerous places you resided growing up?
9. You write about many paranormal creatures, do you have a particular favorite?
10. What authors influenced you growing up? What authors do you love today?
11. Do you have any hobbies you like to partake in when you are taking a break from writing amazing books?
12. Seasons Of The Moon and The Cain Chronicles series blend into each other, and you say that readers do not need to read the former to enjoy the latter. Were these moves strategic or did they come about accidentally?
13. What made you change from demons and angels (The Descent) to werewolves (Seasons Of The Moon)?
14. Where do you see yourself and your career in ten years?
15. Thank you, again, for doing this interview! Can you leave readers with three surprising facts about yourself?
1.) Everything I've written this year has been done on a treadmill desk, walking at two miles per hour.
2.) I one day aspire to own a black cat plantation, where hundreds of kitties will live forevah. (My husband, who changes the litter box, is very distressed by this aspiration.)