Monday, July 15, 2013

"Moonlight" by Lisa Kessler is Out Now!

Purchase Moonlight on Amazon!

Purchase Moonlight from Barnes And Noble (NOOK)

The long-awaited day has arrived: you can now purchase the first book in Lisa Kessler's Moon Series: "Moonlight"!
I have reviewed this novel (look in my archives) & can testify that it us a truly magnificent piece of work (and, let's be honest: I am not a fan of werewolves, but Mrs. Kessler made Adam Sloan more than appealing!)
It also includes a dash of danger, death & is a subtle commentary on bigotry in America (think racism & LGBTQA social issues).
I rated it 5 out of 5...I think you'll do the same, reader!

1 comment:

  1. I believe that is among the such a lot important info for me. And i'm satisfied studying your article. However wanna observation on few basic issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice : D. Excellent process, cheers

    ReplyDelete