Wednesday, February 18, 2015

GUEST BLOG: Kristy Centeno

Book Description:

Janessa Rowe is a twenty one year old college girl with little respect for other people. She's a rich, spoiled brat of a girl who gets her kicks out of humiliating others. When she discovers that her boyfriend of three years has in fact engaged in a physical relationship with someone else, Janessa will stop at nothing to get a little payback. Even if that means using her new rival's disgruntled fiancée to get what she wants.
Dakota Blackwater is everything Janessa is not. He's kind, sweet, gentle, and a stand-up guy all in all, but when his girlfriend's betrayal hurts more than his p
There are many reasons to why I write, but it all takes shape as soon as a little something called inspiration hits. My motivation is mainly based on the kind of story I want to conjure up. This, however, is only the start for me. Writing a book is a work of art and without a little guidance, and plenty of inspiration going through the process can seem more like hard labor than an enjoyable hobby.  

GUEST POST:
When I begin my writing process, I’m greatly motivated by whatever concept happens to pop into my head at the time, and from there, I allow my overactive imagination to take over. The motivation that keeps me going is the need to not just write a book, but to make a story come to life. To give realistic qualities to the characters in my head. To create a detailed account to a fictional tale that both captivates and grows with every turn of the page.

I love to use my imagination and expand my mind and writing allows me to explore my capacity to do just that. As soon as an idea begins to develop, I immediately set out to make out the best of it. This is when the magic happens, so to speak. For me, there is something very invigorating about growing along with the story. About expanding one simple idea and transforming it into a full length novel with three dimensional characters that makes it nearly irresistible to stop at just the first few words.

Even though writing is more of a hobby for me, I cannot deny that when inspiration takes over I’m capable of taking it very seriously. I write until I can’t get another word out, until my eyes close with exhaustion—or until one of my five little kiddies demand attention.

Writing is a passion of mine. It always has been. The fact that I can push myself beyond my limits and use my creativity in a positive ways is very engaging and fulfilling to me. As long as I can continue to write I’m one happy camper.

Inspiration comes every day with each typed word. With each untold story. With each idea that grows with every passing day. I just have to give in and do what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment